Amazing day raising money in Australia at Westmead Hospital for sick children. Nicky Cassidy, what a woman organising an event to pamper the parents and raise much needed funds for this amazing hospital.
We are so proud to have been able to support our new distributors, Evolve providing haircuts, blowdries, and raffle prizes for the amazing parents and beautiful children.
While being in Australia Ego took part in Macmillan Coffee Morning by uploading team mugshots & donating money via text.
We also managed to raise over $300 down under!
If you’re interested in winning yourself an Ego Professional Therapy tool & conditioning mask please head to our Facebook page and ‘Like and Share’ the image! There are 7 chances to win but make sure you’ve like the page first!
Terms & Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK or EU resident and (b) 16 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and ego Professional reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by facebook or personal message, If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Ego Professional reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules, which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
The Ego Therapy is an amazing new innovation that looks like a straightening iron, but in actual fact, is an incredible new ‘cold’ conditioning tool.
Experience stronger, shinier and silkier hair, courtesy of EGO Therapy, which uses infrared light to deliver ultimate hydration, leaving you with noticeably healthier hair.
Coming to a Boots store near you October 1st 2014